Sunday, November 1, 2020

Grassy Creek - Introduction - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

Another fall is upon us and that means that Bonnie Hunter's Reader Appreciation Mystery is about to begin.  This year is it called Grassy Creek and here is the Introduction LINK so that you can read all about it and perhaps join in the fun.

The colors were released yesterday and since Mister needed some chain oil for his chainsaw, we made the annual trek for paint chips so that I could pick out fabrics.

With the pandemic all around, my mojo is not quite what it usually is and I'm just not up to hunting down lots of fabrics, especially since I am trying to use up what I have.  As a result, I'm going with constants this year, except for the golds since I don't have enough of one.  I know it looks like two grays, but I just think it will be the top one ---- except for maybe the strings.  I DO have a bag of gray strings --- hmmmm.


The one thing I have picked up throughout the year is neutrals.  I was almost completely out of any choices at all.  My neutrals will be fun and full of variety.  



It's time to let the excitement build and count down the days.  Are you playing along?

No comments:

Post a Comment