Sunday, July 18, 2021

Ladybug's Cabin - Bigfork, MT

 Kalispell's Art in the Park is today and we are taking Mom out for a bit.  As we wander the booths, I come across Ladybug's Cabin's booth.  I'm stopped instantly and have to wander for a bit.  Ladybug's Cabin is a quilting, pattern design, and textile art shop in Bigfork.  Who knew?  I'll have to go and check out the physical location next trip up.

At any rate, Monique Kleinhans is the owner and is a delight to speak with.  I asked for permission to photo her booth and here is a peek at her work.




Look at the 3D yumminess of this - 


I asked Monique if she ever entered any of her work into the Houston show and was happily informed that she does have something there this year.  Oh my --- if you are able to go, please be on the lookout for her piece.

These spool holders make my heart crazy happy.


GNOMES!!


If you are in the Flathead Valley, please take the time to look Monique up --- her work is tremendous and just visiting with her is a joy.  Honest.

2 comments:

  1. It was very lovely to meet you! and I look forward to meeting up again next ime you're through the area. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to make a stop in in August while visiting there. Fingers crossed.

      Delete