Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Quilted Works Spotlight - St. George, UT

 Killing time before our flight out of St. George gives me an opportunity to check out Quilted Works in St. George.  I am SOOOOOO glad I had this chance.  What a great shop and Annika made it all perfect by visiting with me for a bit.  Take a peek.


Ooooh, I spy the center block of my round robin that is currently making it's way through the group.






What a cool take on the jelly roll rug.  Hmmmm.


These cross stitch patterns by Lori Holt (mostly) are simply wonderful.



I've spied an apron I wish to make so saved pics.


This meow fabric will make the cutest binding - don't ya think?  That's the plan anyway.  Stop by this lovely shop if you get a chance.  I know I would be in there weekly if I lived here.

No comments:

Post a Comment