Tuesday, April 18, 2023

AnnaLouisa's Quilt Shop Spotlight - Navarre, Ohio

 While in Berlin, we stopped at Zinck's Fabric Outlet and a gentleman there recommended AnnaLouisa's to us, saying that it was, in his opinion, the best shop within an hour drive.  You don't have to give me more than that.  From Millersburg, it was about 45 minutes, but a really pretty drive.  

Even the grounds are beautiful.  This shop sits right on a lake.  How lovely is this?



Let's go inside ----- Ohhhhh, it feels like home.  I want to live right down the road.


This is my kind of quilt shop.  Eye candy galore.  Inspiration abounds.  See those little Whatnot quilts on the wall --- they sucked me right in.


What an amazing Civil War room.  Ahhhh -- perfect for those Whatnots.


Every room is just jam packed.



At this point, I hit the wool room.  Something happened to my phone at that point.  I think it was because my arms became full with product.  All I can say is buy yourself a copy of Better Homes and Gardens Fall/Winter 2022 Quilt Sampler.  This lovely little escape is one of the 10 Top Shops in the U.S. for that edition.  Great pics and a fabulous story.  Yes, I have a copy.  Even the people working here are delightful.  If you are in this area, stop by ---- if you're not in the area - go there.  It's worth the trip. 

As I was checking out, this wool wall hanging caught my eyes and back to the wool room I went.  I had already picked up the Halloween and Christmas sewing machine wall hangings, but this spring one is delightful.


My treasures from this trip.  Oh --- I forgot to mention that they are working on an online shop.  Follow on Facebook and maybe your dreams can come true.  Mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment