Thursday, April 22, 2021

Antiques on Main - West Jefferson, NC

 We are in West Jefferson, NC today.  Due to a possible power outage at retreat, this is a great alternative.  It is REALLY cold and windy, but we're determined to have fun.  Our first stop is Antiques on Main and I thought I'd share what we see.  Come along for some eye candy fun.

Yep, my first stop and I'm laughing as I exit.


Quilt love.


This is such a great idea for a small, fragile quilt piece.


Changes coming.  I liked the red but the green next door is nice too.



It is a cabinet, but no machine inside.  Gotta love the head.


I like.


I took this picture just for Mister.  Dolls freak him out and this one would send him out of the booth quickly.  Hahahaha.  However, I LOVE the use of a wine rack to sell rolling pins AND I love the rolling pins.



Now, THIS cabinet (third picture) --- I LOVE it.


Are they implying something?


Red hats - I miss our activities.


Fun with Bonnie - 



A few fat quarters on a small shelf.



These are THIMBLES.  Not useful, but fun.


More hats.


So . . . . more fun.


This hat has to win the award.  Oh my.



Ramona hears our laughter and comes to investigate.  Her turn.




Ahhhh Gwen - I'm thinking of you.  Love this egg carrier.


I want.


Bonnie has a quilt out.


And our time has come to an end.  Gather round y'all.  Irene is still checking out but she's in the picture.  That counts, right?  However, Paula and Terry are MIA.  It was fun, ladies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment