Sunday, October 21, 2018

R Quilt Haven in Abilene, TX

I am in Abilene, TX to watch my grandsons swim AND to celebrate my daughter's birthday.  We have arrived a wee bit early and one of the local quilt shops just opened.  It happens to be just a few blocks from the pool and that makes it even more doable.  Are you ready?  Here is R Quilt Haven.  Take a peek around with me.





Love this Row by Row




There are vintage machines scattered all around the shop.  Doesn't that just make it all so much better?  They also have a wonderful work room that I neglected to take pictures of.  Long arms are for rent and many just sit and sew, with some even leaving their machines there for days at a time.  How perfect for those who just don't have a great space at home.


Spotted these two fabrics and I came super close to breaking my fabric fast.  Argh!!!!  Only small neutrals and neither of these qualified, although they are super cute.  Now for some swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment