Sunday, March 17, 2024

A Little Girlfriend Time

 Several months back, Samantha suggested getting together this weekend and we agreed.  I mistakenly thought I was going to Sam's and instead I was supposed to also invite Gwen and host at my house.  Something was lost in translation, but all is good and we are all three at Sam's for some fun.


I am not taking a ton of pictures, just enjoying being together.


Dinner is out at Soulfire, a new brewery in Cleburne.  We meet up with Gwen's son (Sam's brother) and his wife to enjoy a very nice dinner.


I'm not sure how this happened, but I only ordered one beer.  Apparently the tap blew and they brought me a free beer AND then Gwen ordered a second that she couldn't drink and it ended up at my spot too.  Goodness.



Cleburne Courthouse


Samantha gets a TA-DA --- this is her UFO for the month and all she needs to do now is quilt it.  Go, girl, go.


My TA-DA is to finish up my sword block.


And, dinner is at Pastafina's.  Making memories at all times.


All I can say is YUM.


Some more sewing and then an evening of just sharing stories and being together.  This has been a perfect getaway.


Thank you, ladies, for sharing your time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment