Monday, December 5, 2022

Theme for 2023 --- Binding Us Together

 Binding Us Together


This year I want to focus on the many ways we are bound together through our love of each other and the craft we have in common.  It seems fitting as binding is the final touch on a quilt which has seen hours and hours of love put into it.  So, it seems, our friendships work the same way.

My hope is that we will all look around at those who impact our lives and take time to create memories with one another.  

Find the joy in love and know that it is so much bigger than we give it a chance to be sometimes.  Reach out --- let it grow within all of us this year.  Each month we will focus on ways to make this more a part of who we are.  I know that words are just not enough to seep through sometimes -- so, let's add some actions throughout the next 12 months.  I can't wait.

Have I started you thinking?  Awesome!  Hold on tight - January will bring our first of many ways to create or strengthen those ties that bind us together.  Hugs and Love to all.

5 comments:

  1. I’m anxious to see where you go with this. Not only will it help this group, I’m thinking it maybe helpful for my bee. We’ve been together approaching 30. We need something to freshen us up a bit. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Looking forward to learning more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thought. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and it’s fantastic. I want to start one for our quilting group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's a lot of work, but also serves as a history for me. Love it.

      Delete