Saturday, June 26, 2021

Scrap Apple Quilts Spotlight - St. George

 


We are en route to the family reunion and have arrived in town a wee bit early, which gives me a chance to stop at a local quilt shop.  The minute I walk in, I spy this pillow and set about to find the pattern for it.  After a fruitless search, Mister asked one of the employees and all he was told was that it was a class.  I then asked a second time and was told the same thing.  I asked if it was an "in-store" pattern or one that was purchasable.  The response was, "I don't think it is in store."  That was the extent of the help I received on this as she walked away.  Now, I'm not trying to be crazy critical, but . . .  She didn't know me.  I MIGHT have been interested in the class but that information was not given.  I MIGHT have shared that I was from out of town and would have bought the kit, but no chance for that either.  If you know where I can locate this pattern, please let me know.


As for the store itself, it's jam-packed with goodies.  Take a peek.






My goodies consisted of fat quarters for the Red, White, and Boo retreat at the end of July.  Check another thing off my list.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you weren't kidding when you said jam packed. It looks like a lot of wander time. CaBobbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say better late than never so I hope this comment counts that way. I'm trying super hard to get back on top of things. It's a fabulous store, even with the whole "kit" mess.

      Delete