Friday, April 15, 2016

Roll Roll Cotton Boll - Clue 2 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

It's Friday again and that means another clue is out.  This week we are doing the large HST's and mine are purple/brown.  As luck may have it, I dug through the project box from the class two years and ago and guess what I found?  I'm so very happy.  I made half the sets that I needed.  Oh yeah.  AND I have all the strips still in there to cut the rest so with a quick grab of the Easy Angle Ruler, my pairs are cut in no time and a quick stitch takes place.

Okay, okay.  Confession time.  I don't have clue one finished yet and am working on these three days before the clue comes out.  I am supposed to be flying on Saturday and will have granddaughters fora  week and know I won't have a lot of time to sew next week.  Thus, I am trying to get slightly ahead.  Is it cheating --- well I guess so, but so be it.

These sets go together like butter and within a couple of hours I am finished with the clue.  Now, back to clue 1. Remember that if you click on the summary tab at the top of the blog, you will be able to follow a link to purchase Bonnie's book if you wish to play along. See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment